Overview! Tests the palette concealers for yourself!

11/03/2015





Hello friends! Today I also opening a new rubric "Beauty", there you will see reviews and ratings on the known and not so, I'll cosmetics tested on myself!



Привет,друзья! Сегодня у меня тоже открытие новой рубрики "Beauty" ,там можно будет увидеть обзоры и отзывы на, известную и не очень,косметику которую я буду тестировать на себе!





Today I am going to test the palette concealers. It includes 15 colors and brush. Size 15 * 10. It costs about 4$



Сегодня я буду тестировать палетку консилеров.Она включает в себя  15 оттенков и кисть.Размер палетки 15*10. Стоимость около 90 гривен.




Swatch from dark to light shades.

Свотчи от темных оттенков к светлым.


And now the most interesting part: we will test the palette!As I read, it must be applied over a tonal framework. Done!I apply them so

А теперь самое интересное : будем тестировать палетку!Как я прочитала,её надо наносить поверх тональной основы. Сделано! Наносила я их по этой схеме 


This is me with the tonal foundation

Это я с тональной основой


This me in process

Это я в процессе


After


Before and After

Review: a little difficult to put this brush, and we should very much shade. For the price is great. The result, it seems to me evident.

Отзыв: немного трудновато наносить этой кисточкой,и надо очень сильно растушевывать. За такую цену просто супер. Результат,как мне кажеться,заметен.


- What do you think about my review?
- Whether the result is noticeable?

Thanks for the feedback





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Классный пост!
    Очень заметный результат, нужно будет и себе купить консилер)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is such an awesome post, you can definitely see a difference!

    www.lincolnparksharp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email