Burgundy Mood

11/04/2015


Hello everyone! Today the outfit is a simple but bright.
I already wore the hat with the same shirt and a skirt, but I think it fits everything. Just like in the outfit, I decided to combine it with burgundy lipstick colors and sweaters.



 Всем привет!Сегодняшний лук будет простой но яркий.
Я уже одевала эту шляпку с этой же рубашкой и юбкой,но как мне кажется,она подходит ко всему. Как например в этом луке я решила скомбинировать ее с помадой цвета бургунди и свитером .



Later, I will review my new favorite lipstick what I used the picture!

Позже я сделаю обзор на мою новую но уже любимую помаду,которую я использовала на фото!

What I wear:
Hat - second hand / similar here
Shirt - Colins /similar here
Sweater - Atmosphere / similar here
Jeans - UJJ /similar here
Backpack - Denim /similar here 
Sneakers - Nike roshe run /similar here

What you think about this outfit?





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email