Everything's in the hat

11/14/2015


EN:Hello! Nostalgia got the better of me! Just do not want to do, besides opening of the session, and even coffee does not help! But I like what I do, and let me set aside the outfit for later, but for now, on a Saturday night, I decided to write about my looks! I really like this outfit, I love hats and grid!


RU:Всем привет! Ностальгия взяла верх надо мною! Совсем ничего не хочется делать,к тому же началась сессия и даже кофе не спасает ! Но ведь мне нравиться то что я делаю,и пусть я откладывала этот лук на потом,но сейчас,в субботний вечер я решила написать о моем образе!
Мне очень по душе этот лук ,я обожаю и шляпы и клетку!


WHAT I WEAR

JACKET - BERSHKA
DRESS - RIVER ISLAND
SHOES - H&M
BAG - CHANEL


I'll be glad to hear your opinion!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email