Sportchic !

4/08/2016

EN:Hello friends! I really like when couples wear the same thing. And I have with my boyfriend a lot of the same things! This time we bought adidas superstar black, well, I immediately ran to the photo shoot, ha-ha) I dont have a lot time to think what i will wear , and I immediately decided that this would be my new blouse from YOINS,
 trousers from ZARA, Chanel bag. To add to my outfit, I decided  watch from Michael Kors and glasses "cat eye"!







RU:Привет друзья! Мне очень нравиться когда у влюбленных пар одинаковые вещи . Так и у меня с моим парнем множество одинаковых вещей! На этот раз мы купили ADIDAS SUPERSTAR BLACK ,ну и я сразу же побежала на фотосессию ,хаха) У меня много времени на раздумья не было ,и я сразу решила что это будет моя новая блузка от YOINS,брюки от ZARA, сумка CHANEL. Дополнить образ я решила часами  от MICHAEL KORS и очками "CAT EYE"! 





BLOUSE BUY HERE (ONLY 10$)>>> CLICK


 WHAT I WEAR
BLOUSE - YOINS
PANTS - ZARA
SHOES - ADISAS
WATCH - MICHAEL KORS
BAG - CHANEL


THANKS EVERYONE FOR READING AND COMMENT!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email