DELICATE OLIVE BLOUSE

8/20/2016




EN : Hi guys) I've miss you !Today, the focus of an olive blouse from GAMISS.COM!I really liked the color (suited to my eyes) and style, as we all know that OFF SHOULDER is musthave !From this online store, I ordered for the first time, but everything went fine.
Besides, who interfere with new blouse in the wardrobe for $8? Nobody)))And of course I want to boast of of another purchase, bag Michael Kors Selma mini ,direct link >>> BUYHERE!

Do you want to buy this blouse?
Direct link >>> click here


RU : Привет ребята ) Я уже соскучилась за вами !Сегодня в центре внимания оливковая блуза от GAMISS.COM ! Мне очень понравился цвет ( подходит к моим глазам ) и фасон , так как мы все знаем что off shoulder это musthave))
С этого сайта я заказывала впервые, но все прошло отлично.К тому же кому помешает новая блузка в гардеробе за 8 долларов ? Никому )))
Кстати, я заказывала размер Л .
Ссылка на блузу >>> click
К тому же,спешу похвастаться новой сумочкой Michael Kors Selma Mini )








WHAT I WEAR
blouse - Gamiss
pants - Zara
watch - MK
bag - MK selma mini
shoes - River Island 

Thanks for reading !
What you think about this look ?

Subscribe to my instagram  and blog !See you soon!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email