Perfect hair with Iresstibleme.com / Jade ( many photos)

2/14/2017

EN  Hello, dear. I go back to the blog. First post in 2017 I want to tell to you about known miracle - to the comb from irresistibleme.com - Jade !


Why I chose it? I read many reviews about it on the internet and decided to check how good it is .tak I wake up with a terrible hairstyle every morning))) Actually I got her a long ago,but long tested her, to get a truthful review about her work. Well that, let us begin . 
Pluses :
- chic packing (excellent gift) 
- stylish design
-It does not spoil the hair  !!! Although at such temperature would could . 
But hair still are in the excellent state.
She really works, look a result at a photo .
Only 10 minutes on my thick long hair -  and they are smooth as silk. 
Therefore, I recommend her to the purchase, similarly on a web-site I looked closely to other for hair.
I wanted to take off professional video, but unfortunately, my camera broke. Therefore so long to time I published nothing.

Now on the irrestibleme.com Online discounts and you can buy a similar curling only from 40$. So now i can say - I RECOMMEND JADE FROM IRRESTIBLEME.COM


BEFORE /AFTER






AMAZING RESULTS



RU 


Привет,дорогие. Я возвращаюсь к своему блогу. Первый пост в 2017 году хочу рассказать вам о известной чудо - расческе от irrestibleme.com . На самом деле я ее получила давно ,но долго ее тестировала,чтобы получить правдивый отзыв о ее работе. Ну что ж,давайте начнем . 
Плюсы :
шикарная упаковка (отличный подарок) 
стильный дизайн
Она не портит волосы !!! Хотя при такой температуре и могла бы . Но волосы в отличном состоянии.
Она действительно работает,результат смотрите на фото .
Всего 10 минут на мои густые длинные волосы -  и они гладкие как шелк. Поэтому,я рекомендую ее к покупке,так же на сайте я присмотрелась к другим плойкам.
Я хотела снять професиональное видео,но к сожалению,моя камера сломалась. Поэтому так долго времени я ничего не публиковала. Сейчас на сайте распродажа и скидки,поэтому вы можете купить такую или похожую плойку от 40 долларов. Думаю,за такую цену аналога ей  нету ) Рекомендую ! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email